Pink + Maroon

Wednesday, January 20, 2016








Pink Vest: Love June Boutique | Turtleneck: J. Crew Factory | Jeans: Hudson | Booties: Splendid (sold out) | Tote: Street Level  | Necklace: Baublebar (on sale for $40!)

I love the blush trend for spring! I think it is so fresh and pretty! I also love wrap vests & jackets so this stunning blush vest was a perfect addition to my wardrobe. I loved pairing it with maroon because think the colors compliment each other so well. Of course blush pairs well with black and white as well. By the way, this sparkly bib necklace is on sale for $40 & is absolutely gorgeous. 

I'm heading home again this weekend but kinda sad because it's supposed to snow here in Birmingham Friday night. I hope it snows again this year even if its just a little bit!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Abby 

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)