Cozy, Cobalt & Casual

Sunday, February 7, 2016









Blue Sweater: Banana Republic (on sale for $30 & comes in 11 colors)  | White Jeans: Articles of Society | Shoes: Converse | Tote: Tory Burch | Earrings: Kendra Scott | Watch : Michael Kors 

For some reason, I've been on a cobalt/royal blue kick! I went shopping this past weekend and more than half of the items I picked up were blue. Normally, I'm a red and pink kind of girl but I think I'll be transforming into a cobalt and turquoise girl for the upcoming spring and summer months. I love this sweater! It's super warm and comfy and comes in 11 other colors. It's been really cold in Birmingham but I still want to wear bright colors so this sweater is the answer! I also love the lime green color. PS these earrings came in one of my Rocksbox packages and this month I received these gorgeous Loren Hope earrings. If you would like to try out a month for free, use the code abigailee6xoxo! You won't regret it, I promise.

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby



1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)