Weekend Getaway in Atlanta & Instagram Roundup

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hey everyone! I know its been a few weeks since I last posted but my first year in optometry school has come to an end and I've been a little busy and focused on other things. I wanted to write this blog post as a little Instagram roundup from a trip I took to Atlanta a few weeks ago. My roommate came along and we had a ton of fun hanging out in Atlanta (& trying to drive in that insane traffic). Being from a small town definitely doesn't help my Atlanta rush-hour driving skills btw.
[Travel Outfit] Embroidered Blouse: old from target (similar here) | Jeans: old from Red Dress (similar here) | Sandals: Dolce Vita (my absolute favorite!) | Purse: Tory Burch 


First stop: Sprinkles Cupcakes

This cupcake was seriously one of the best cupcakes I've ever had. 

Next: Onto shopping! I love love love this white tank from Nordstrom. Such a great summer tank & it's only $38! It also comes in black.

How cute is this floral dress? I will admit that I'm not big on the lace up dress/shirt trend, but it didn't even bother me on this dress. I also love how this dress looks paired with my lace up sandals.

I've been eyeing this dress online ever since I spotted it through a boutique window in FL a few months ago. I love anything embroidered right now and this dress is even prettier in person (if you can believe that).  PS it's also on SALE for 40% off right now here!

Olive Utility Jacket: old BB Dakota (similar here) | Dress: Nordstrom (summer favorite!) | Necklace: sold out (similar here) Sandals: Dolce Vita | Purse: Sole Society 

Olive Tunic: Lush | White Distressed Denim: STS Blue (Love these & they're under $60!) | Sandals: Dolce Vita | Purse: Sole Society 

Sadly, I don't have food pictures of the two restaurants we tried but I highly recommend Pittypat's Porch, which is like a southern soul kitchen. The atmosphere of Pittypat's is really cool too! We also ate at Tin Lizzy's which was like a tex mex place & it was absolutely delicious. In addition to shopping, we basically stuffed our faces all weekend long. 


Thank you so much for reading.

xoxo,

Abby


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)