Tory Burch Fall Sale (30% off sitewide!)

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hey ya'll! I can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted. Time really has been going by so fast with school this semester. I've been non-stop studying and haven't had much time for anything else. But rest assured, today's post is a BIG DEAL because I'm bringing you news of the Tory Burch sale. Usually you have to spend a certain amount to get higher discounts. I think last year it was spend $300, get 15% off and you had to spend $750 to get 30% off. Well, they've changed the sale and now you only have to spend $250 to get 30% off! Crazy right?! Just use the code FALL16. I've posted some of my sale favorites below!


One of my favorite casual fall outfits last year was styled with my Tory Burch riding boots! This year's version is included in the sale and is $150 off!


Here's a closer up view of the boots I got last year in the sale.


This is another one of my favorite fall outfits created with my TB riding boots. They look great with leggings and boot socks.


I can't believe they are including the York Tote in the sale this year. It's one of their most popular and most affordable totes. Originally $295, this beauty is only $206.50 in the sale. It also comes in a ton of other colors! 

To see all the items in the sale, check it out here



SaveSave

SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)