Crushing on Copper

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Since mine and Jess's engagement a few months ago, I've been in full on wedding planning mode. From picking out flowers to deciding on centerpieces, I've been in heaven planning for the day I walk down the isle. I haven't only been dreaming about the day I become a Posey, but I've been dreaming of our future together and what day to day life will be like. From our future kitchen and dining room, I can't wait to decorate and fill our home with new goodies. I've been researching (or should I say pinterest-ing) for ideas on how to decorate each and every room of our house. This picture below pretty much started my obsession with copper. From mugs to serving ware, I pretty much want it all. 


I've been searching a ton of sites for my favorite copper pieces and I'm sharing them with ya'll today. Some of them are pretty affordable and some are splurges... but hey I said I was dreaming right?

Cookware


Tools


Housekeeping


Pups 
(couldn't forget about them could I?)


Thanks for stopping by. I hope  you enjoyed today's post! Let me know what other current trends you may be loving in the comments below... or if you know of some copper items I need in my home, you should totally send me the link below! 


SaveSave
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)