Casual Outfit + the Best T-shirt EVER

Monday, March 14, 2016







T-shirt: Madewell / Bralette: Free People / Shorts: similar / Shoes: Converse / Hat: Bp / Watch: Michael Kors 

Wow guys! It's been waaaay too long since I've done an outfit post. I've been super busy with school and even if I have a chance to snap a pic for ya'll , the weather doesn't cooperate. Thanks for bearing with me & my crazy optometry student schedule! I'm currently on spring break, so of course I'm loving everything comfy & casual. I opted for white cutoffs paired with one my FAVORITE tees over this gorgeous lace bralette. I've been looking for a cute baseball cap, & I'm so glad I found this one that is neutral & isn't expensive! I love this look for spring & I'm sure I'll be rocking it a ton in the future. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo, Abby




4 comments:

  1. Yeah, very cool look there but I can't help but think how uncomfortable those rope sandals are once you get a stride up. BTDT.
    strappy sandals

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice post. i am benefit to this valuable article. For more awesome fashionable T-shirt this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very precise information… Thank you for sharing this one.
    A must read post!
    buy t shirts online

    ReplyDelete
  4. T-shirts are available in the new collection. A trustworthy organization.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)