Off-the-Shoulder Romper

Wednesday, March 16, 2016









Romper: Red Dress Boutique | Shoes: similar | Earrings: BaubleBar | Purse: Tory Burch 

Confession. I love rompers. Call me a romp-a-holic... I don't care. I love that they are just one piece & I don't have to put a top and a bottom together. The hard part is done, and I can move onto the fun part... the accessories. I LOVE how these tassel earrings look paired with this romper. I will admit, when I received these in the mail, their length scared me a bit. They looked extremely long to me, but after wearing them, I fell in love. They are the perfect length, especially paired with off the shoulder pieces. I linked several other rompers I am loving right now below!

Thanks for reading! 

xoxo, Abby




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)