The Perfect Fall Dress

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I love a good fall floral. Most people think floral patterns are just for springtime but I beg to differ. This dress is perfect for beating that early fall heat while still embracing the season. I love breaking up my fall plaids with fun floral outfits like this one that are full of falls best colors: olive, burgundy, and mustard. I think I like wearing fall florals more than spring florals. But that's probably because fall is my favorite season. 

I snagged this dress in the Nordstrom sale and I'm so glad I did! I love it's loose flowy fit and the bell sleeves are so cute. I think this color is low in stock now, but I'm sure they'll restock it. I love this dress so much that I'm thinking of ordering the black. How cute would it be in the fall paired with a fur vest? Also I 100% recommend these booties. They're also a part of the sale and such good quality and majorly comfortable. Plus, with their coloring, they will go with almost any outfit.












Floral Dress: Lush (on sale for $31.90, reg. $48) // Booties: Treasure&Bond (on sale for $79.90, reg. $119.95) // Necklace: Baublebar (on sale for $22) // Purse: gift but love this one!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo, Abby 





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)