Easy Outfit That Transitions Into Fall

Friday, August 12, 2016

Long time, no blog post ya'll. With my semester ending, I've been super busy. But no worries, I'm back today with a super easy outfit that transitions into fall. If you're from the south, you know that it pretty much stays hot until late September. It's hard to wear layers and not sweat through your whole outfit so that's why I love this green utility vest. You can throw it on over a tee and instantly get the look of fall. Plus, if it's still too hot to wear jeans, wear it with shorts like I did. You can throw this vest on over a striped tee, or even wear it over a printed dress with tall boots. I'm telling ya'll, this vest is a fall must have! The striped tee I'm wearing under it is really long (long enough to wear with leggings) so I knotted it up in the front so you could see my shorts! 









Utility Vest: Thread & Supply // Striped Tee: BP // Distressed shorts: Articles of Society (here & here) // Booties: Treasure&Bond // Purse: Tory Burch // Necklace: similar // Bracelet: Kendra Scott

Thanks for reading!





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Is BP a Nordstrom-labeled brand?? I kept hearing that from people all through the NSale.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)