At the Pumpkin Patch

Monday, October 3, 2016


Over the weekend (October 1st actually), my friend Andrea and I went to a little pumpkin patch right outside of Birmingham. It's called The Great Pumpkin Patch and it is in Hayden, AL. It was a super cute patch with lots of activities going on. There was plenty of food vendors and tons of fun things for kids to do. There were blow up jumpy things (no idea what you call those), face painting, and even horses you could ride around. We took a little hay ride out to the patch and of course posed for some pics! 







Tank Dress: Natural Life c/o // Button up: J. Crew Factory // Booties: Treasure&Bond // Purse old (similar here)

I love this tank dress by Natural Life. It's super soft and comfortable. I don't think you can ever have enough casual dresses like this one. They are so versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on where you're going. I opted for my favorite fall booties and a flannel tied around my waist. I love this casual look and I'm sure I'll be sporting it again before it gets too cold. 

Thanks for stopping by!




SaveSaveSaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)