Fall is in the Air

Saturday, October 15, 2016


Who else is super excited for cooler weather? We've gotten a few days here and there in Alabama and I must say, I've taken full advantage. A few nights ago I went to dinner in my favorite jeans, long sleeve tee, and blanket scarf. It was only 75 degrees so maybe overkill, but oh well.

When it's still too warm outside to wear scarves and cardigans, I opt for something that screams fall but lets you not sweat to death... hence this adorable outfit. I'm absolutely loving everything about it. I wore it the other weekend when hanging out with one of my girlfriends. The skirt is super affordable at only $18, so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank for such a trendy item. I paired it with this bell sleeve top to totally play up the 70s vibes. Groovy right?






Top: Forever21 sold out (similar here) // Skirt: Chicwish // Boots: Steve Madden // Bag: similar 



This past weekend we had our first wedding shower. It was absolutely perfect and I felt so spoiled being surrounded by our friends and families. 

Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)