Summer Print Mixing

Thursday, August 20, 2015













Top: J Crew old (similar here) / Shorts: The Pink Nickel / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini  
Wristlet: Kate Spade (similar here) / Bracelets: Sequin (similar) & Marianna Mae Design 

I'm all about some print mixing. I think it's such a great way to make an outfit super interesting and make you stand out of the crowd. Here I mixed these adorable polka dot shorts with a gingham button-up and I loved how it turned out. I think the key to print mixing is to choose a larger print pattern and pair it with a smaller print pattern to balance out the look and make it the most visually appealing. I know I'll definitely be mixing some patterns in the upcoming autumn months. One of my favorite patterns to play with is stripes, and I can already see myself pairing it with plaid and leopard patterns. 

PS. How amazing are these shorts?! They are super girly and fun and almost look like a miniskirt. I'm imagining pairing them with a red tank for some UGA football games this fall!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)