Awaiting Fall

Wednesday, August 26, 2015













Tunic: Lush ($42 and comes in 5 colors) / Shorts: H&M (sold out but similar here)  
Heels: Enzo Angiolini / Bag: SoleSociety (sold out but love this one) / Sunglasses: Ray Ban

I don't know about you guys, but the transition between summer and fall is really hard for me. First of all, I'm struggling with the fact that summer is indeed over. The forever kind of over. What I mean is,  this was my last summer before optometry school. I will never have a true summer again. The next few summers will be spent studying and preparing myself for my chosen career: Optometry. But as much as I hate to see it go, I'm ready to dive into this next phase of my life. These first two weeks of school have been challenging but so much fun. Living in Birmingham is awesome. I haven't had much time to explore yet, but I did find the most AMAZING BBQ place called Saw's (thanks to my roommate). If you're in Bham, you must go there. 

Anyway, since summer is gone and classes are here, I'm ready for this heat to go. No need to get pushy though because we have another month of summer-like weather before I can even think about wearing a pair of boots. But just because the weather isn't cooperating doesn't mean I can't dress like fall in this warmer weather. One of my favorite fall prints is leopard and I absolutely adore these shorts. They are super comfortable and were on sale at H&M for $7! They are no longer online but don't worry though because I found a similar pair for under $10! I paired them with my favorite tunic and I love how it screams fall. I know these shorts will be on repeat the next few months while I patiently await some true fall weather.

Thanks so much for reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)