Casual Weekend Vibes

Wednesday, September 2, 2015








Tee: Madewell / Plaid Shirt: Similar here (under $40), here, and here / Shorts: old but I love these  
Shoes: Converse  / Rings: here and here

I would like to say that this past weekend was full of casual weekend vibes, but I'd be lying. My first test was this past Monday so instead, I spent 90% of my weekend studying and the other 10% sleeping. I did manage to make it to a shrimp boil Friday night that my apartment put on and I put together this outfit last minute. These tees are my absolute favorite. At only $20, they are a great price point and so comfortable. It's a great way to look a little more put together than just wearing an actual T-shirt. I own the white, black, and grey. I'm so ready to start wearing plaid shirts, but it's still a little too warm in the south so instead, I opted to tie a plaid shirt around my waist. I've linked some of my favorite plaid shirts of the moment and I'm pretty sure all of them are on sale. 

Thanks for reading and Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)