Friday Favorites

Friday, September 25, 2015


These are a few of my current style crushes that I am loving for fall. A lot of these items would pair perfectly with items already in my closet. I am obsessed with this utility jacket. It's my absolute favorite fall color and a girl can never have to many jackets, right? Also, this bag is the perfect everyday bag. It can fit a laptop which is convenient for a working gal or a student. I like the french grey color because it will look great with any outfit. I'm dying over these booties. They are super on trend and will spice up any outfit. Let me know what ya'll are crushing on this fall!

OUTERWEAR

BAGS

SHOES

JEWELRY 

PS can't believe its officially fall! I can't wait for the weather to get cooler, the leaves to change, and the boots to come out.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Abby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)