Plaid Shirt + Puffer Vest

Thursday, September 24, 2015










Vest: J. Crew Factory | Plaid Shirt: Bobeau | Jeans: Hudson | Booties: Target | Watch: similar | Rings: here & here

You can never have too many plaid shirts. They go with anything and can be dressed up with a skirt or dressed down with jeans. One of the reasons I love this plaid blouse is because of the back! The tuxedo tail detailing is super cute and unique and makes it perfect to pair with leggings for a more casual look. I snagged this vest during the J. Crew Factory labor day sale and I'm so glad I did (even though I own about 10 other vests and didn't really need a new one). This white vest will go with almost any outfit and I love the extra warmth it brings.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo, Abby




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)