Lace Hem Sweater

Friday, September 11, 2015








Sweater: Love By Design | Jeans: Hudson | Shoes: old (similar here) | 
Watch: similar | Ring: sold out (similar here and here

This seater was a no brainer for me. First of all, I couldn't resist this oversized beauty (it's perfect to pair with leggings in the fall) and how can I not mention the lace hem. It is such a sweet touch that instantly dresses up what would be just a plain 'ole sweater. Plus, it comes in FOUR colors... I'm loving the cranberry color. Second, my heart so desperately wants to feel just a little bit of fall but my brain is saying hold up lady, it's still too hot for that. This sweater is a great solution to the battle between my heart and head. It looks like fall for sure, but the open weaving makes this sweater light and breezy and definitely makes it able to be worn during this end of summer/beginning of fall season. Lastly, I snagged this sweater because of the price (only $26). It's such a steal and super budget friendly for a gal on an optometry school budget. 

It's almost the weekend... I can almost taste it. After a week of 3 exams, I need a little R&R. I hope ya'll have a great weekend and thank you for reading!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)