Fall Uniform

Monday, September 14, 2015










Striped Tunic: Old Navy (Love it & less than $20!)| Jeans: old (similar here & under $60) Booties: Splendid | Leopard Tote: Nordstrom | Blanket Scarf: ASOS | Hat: Leith 

Guess what ya'll? The temps dropped this weekend to the 70s in Birmingham, so you bet I broke out a blanket scarf and some booties! It was absolutely beautiful weather, but unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy it for too long (thank you Fundamentals test). This outfit is my go to uniform for fall. I love pairing my blanket scarf with stripes and this tunic is AMAZING. It's long enough to wear with leggings (which I will definitely do) and its less than $20! Also, did you see that leopard tote?! I have been wanting a leopard bag for fall, but most of the ones I have seen are over $100. I snagged this faux fur bag when I saw it was only $54. Plus, it's reversible!

I hope your week is wonderful! Maybe I'll finally have some time this week to relax and binge watch Grey's.

xoxo, Abby




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)