Floral in the Fall

Thursday, September 17, 2015











Romper: Old Navy (only $35) | Booties: old (similar here) | 
Tote: Nordstrom (plus it's reversible)

I don't know what's been going on at Old Navy headquarters... but I am loving it. Their fall line is amazing! I saw this beauty out of the corner of my eye and instantly made a beeline for it. I snatched it off the rack so fast you'd think I was in a race. To be honest, it was the only one left and I couldn't believe it was in my size. Not only is the print absolutely amazing, but it's really comfortable and perfect for early fall. I love the long billowing sleeves, to add a little warmth on a chilly fall night. I paired it here with booties, but I can see this romper being worn with sandals or wedges as well! The fact this romper was only $35 made it a no-brainer. I may or may not have gotten the matching pants

I'm wearing my favorite fall lipstick with this outfit. It's called 'Fig' by Smashbox.

xoxo, Abby



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)