Plaid Tunic

Monday, September 21, 2015










 Plaid Tunic: Old Navy | Jeans: old (similar here) | Lace-up Flats: Topshop  
Tote: Street Level 

Plaid is always one of fall's most popular trends, so each year I stock up on new plaids and I was pleasantly surprised with this plaid tunic. It's the perfect length for a tunic making it easy to wear with leggings, plus for the price you can't beat the quality. I'm also loving lace up flats and these red flats are so cute! They're only $45 and I know I'll get a ton of wear out of them in the upcoming months. They also have a black pair and leopard pair. This purse is on major repeat. I also wore it here with the leopard side showing.

Happy Monday ya'll!

xoxo, Abby




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)