5 Must-Haves For Fall

Friday, August 7, 2015


With school starting back, I can't help but think of fall fashion. Even though the temps in the south are still months away from true fall fashion, I can't help but begin to shop and plan fall outfits. Below, I'm talking about five staples that are always in my fall wardrobe. I'm usually mixing and matching these items to create different outfits! 


Plaid shirts in the fall are a no brainer... they are super easy and can be dressed up with a nice blazer, or dressed down with an oversized cardigan. I think I have a million in my closet and I know I'll definitely add a few more this fall like I do every year.






Ok, so I have an obsession with puffer vests. My favorites are from J. Crew and J. Crew Factory.  I own the infamous herringbone vest (my all-time favorite), a hunter green, and a wine color. This fall, I have this vest on my wishlist. With its ivory color, it's definitely a vest that can be worn with almost anything!





Blanket scarves are a must for fall. When it actually turns cold, they are the best thing to have because they keep you really warm because they are so big. I found all of these colors on sale at amazon for a great price!


1. | 2. | 3.

I think almost every girl has a great pair of riding boots in her fall wardrobe, but just in case you don't these are three of my favorites that are super versatile. I definitely have those Tory Burch boots on my wishlist for fall and winter. 





This may be my favorite fall item... the utility jacket. My boyfriend got me the Barbour Beadnell jacket last fall and I think I wore it almost everyday. I'm obsessed with it. It's such great quality and will last me for years. It definitely pairs well over the J. Crew vests for a layered look. I've linked two other utility jackets I'm loving at a more affordable price! 


Thanks so much for reading! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)