Best Tunic Ever + Elle Gray

Thursday, July 30, 2015










White Tunic: Nordstrom | Distressed Jeans: Nasty Gal | Pink Purse: Kate Spade (sold out but I love this one) | Pink Flats: TJ Maxx find (similar here and here) | Earrings: Elle Gray

This may be one of my favorite easy summer outfits. What's easier than a simple white blouse, distressed denim, and flats? And what's even better, my shirt and jeans are both on sale! This top is probably one of the most popular items in the #NordstromSale, and I can definitely see why. It's long enough to pair with leggings and boots in the fall, but can also be tucked into shorts or pants, making it versatile to wear year round. I ordered the green color (perfect for fall)  also and I'm thinking about going back to order the black before the sale is over! I ordered these jeans when Nasty Gal was having a sale and I'm so glad I did. I've been looking for a pair of distressed denim that didn't break the bank and these were perfect. 

I think adding the pops of pink to this outfit really really make it girly and fun. I'm also loving these Elle Gray statement earrings. Check out their site for some gorgeous jewels at amazing prices. 

Thank you for stopping by! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)