Palm Leaf Shorts

Friday, July 3, 2015










I wasn't kidding when I said this off the shoulder blouse was going to be a summer favorite. It's so versatile that you can wear it with anything... jeans, printed shorts, skirts, or even white jeans for a white on white look. I decided to pair it with these fun palm shorts. Palm and tropical prints are a huge trend this summer that I'm loving and these shorts were a total score when I found them at Old Navy for $15. They have a little bit of stretch to them so they are really comfortable. I also like how my pink Ray-bans add a little pop to this outfit. I had been obsessing over them for a while and I caved a couple of weeks ago and ordered them when Nordstrom was having a sale. They are perfect for summer.

I hope your week has been amazing and I hope your Fourth of July weekend is filled with good food and a little fun in the sun! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)