Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist

Monday, July 13, 2015


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

I must say I'm really impressed with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale... so much so that I finally signed up to get a Nordstrom card so I could shop the sale early and get the items I wanted before they sold out. The first item I purchased was this blouse in green and ivory. I'm actually thinking about ordering it in the Sphinx color as well. I can definitely see these blouses being staples year round so I don't mind stocking up on a couple colors while they are on sale. The second item I knew I wanted to purchase were these black heels. I have been looking for a good scrappy pair of black heels and when I saw these were on sale I snagged them! 

I still have the rest of the above on my wish list and lets be honest, I'll probably go back and order something else! I'm really eyeing those over the knee black boots and thinking about going to the Nordstrom here in San Francisco to try them on. 

Jess and I have been having a great time here in San Francisco spending time with family. We have been to two Giants games so far. Jess says I bring good luck because whenever we go fishing I always catch the biggest fish, and Friday night at my first game, the Giants had the most hits in Giants history since they moved to San Francisco. We also went shopping and exploring Friday before the game and ate at Fog Harbor Fish House in Fisherman's Wharf. It was delicious and there were beautiful views of the bay. We have two days left



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)