Casual Beachy Look With Sweetest Stitch

Monday, July 27, 2015












Top: Sweetest Stitch c/o | Shorts: J. Crew | Sandals: J. Crew Factory | Hat: Target | Earrings: local boutique but I love these and these | Bracelets: Marianne Mae

I'm back!!! I apologize for being MIA and not posting anything this past week. As you can tell from the pictures, I was vacationing at the beach. To be honest, I didn't do much of anything but soak up lots of sun, eat delicious seafood, and spend time with my boyfriend's family. It was such a nice break and a great end to the summer (that was way too short). 

I am loving this top from Sweetest Stitch. I really like the exposed shoulders so I can show off my tan and the stitching detail on the front is gorgeous. You can definitely dress it up with white skinnies and a pair of wedges, but I took a more casual route with shorts and a hat. You probably can't tell but it was so windy in these pictures, so the hat was a lifesaver. Also, thank you Mrs. Traci (my bf's mom) for taking these pictures for me. She did an awesome job!

PS. I move into my apartment in Birmingham this week. So naturally I'm not ready and have a million things left to do. Good thing school doesn't start until August 17! 

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)