Floral Summer Dress

Wednesday, July 1, 2015










Floral Dress (similar and I love this and this) | Pink Wristlet (similar)  | Sandals (similar) | Watch

This flowy kimono dress is one of my all time favorites. It's super bright which is perfect for summertime, but what I love most about this dress is it's shape. With billowing sleeves and an oversized silhouette, this silky kimono-style dress is bound to be on my body for an upcoming date night, shopping trip, or brunch (I'll pretty much wear it everywhere). This specific color is sold out right now but it also comes in a tropical print with flowers and palm leaves. It's just as perfect for summer. I've also linked a few of my other Wishlist floral dresses. 

Jess and I booked last minute tickets for San Francisco next week! It'll be my first time in the city and his second. I'm super excited and can't wait. We will be visiting family but will definitely take some time to do some sightseeing. Any suggestions? We're planning on seeing the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Redwoods. I'll definitely have to ride in a cable car too. Let me know of any other cool places we should visit or places to eat.

Happy Wednesday ya'll!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)