Black + White Summer Outfit

Monday, July 6, 2015








Happy Monday ya'll! I hope your Fourth of July Weekend was fabulous. I had a very relaxing weekend spending time with my boyfriend's family. They smoked sausage, ribs, and chicken on Saturday and it was absolutely delicious. We finished the night by lighting fireworks in the backyard. I'm a little sad the weekend is already over but the good news is we leave for San Francisco in only four days!

This outfit incorporates some of my favorite summer trends... pom detailing, scallops, and stripes. This black top is currently on sale for $32 and super cute. I'm already planning to pair it with skinny jeans and white pants! This scalloped skirt is a perfect closet staple and also comes in black. I'm so happy I ordered it a couple of weeks ago. Because it's a simple white skirt with scalloped detailing, it can we worn with a ton of different types of tops. My favorite part of this outfit may be my striped espadrilles. I ordered these from J. Crew Factory when they were having a sale and they are sold out now, but I found a very similar pair here. These espadrilles can be paired with a simple white dress or with white shorts or pants. I'll definitely be packing these for San Fran! 

Thank you so much for reading! xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)