Transitioning into Fall

Friday, July 17, 2015










Comfortable Black Tee (so affordable) | Cheetah Shorts | Black Sandals | Hat (similar here & here)

We went shopping while in California and I found these shorts in H&M for $7! I'm pretty much obsessed with them and they'll be the perfect transition into fall. Early fall in Georgia is still pretty hot so this is a great outfit for those hot days when I still want to wear fall fashion. I also snagged this hat at H&M and I had trouble finding it online so I just linked a couple of ones that are similar. Also, these Madewell tees are so comfortable and under $20. I bought the grey color while we were out in California too. They are a lot cheaper than ones I've bought at J. Crew but I think I like these more. They are a little more oversized. 

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)