Striped Shirt Dress

Wednesday, July 15, 2015










Striped Dress | Denim Jacket | Sandals (similar here & here) | Tote Bag (reversible)

This striped shirt dress is perfect for summer. It's lightweight and comfortable and long enough to be worn for work. I wore it in San Francisco to take Jess's niece and nephew to see the Minions (it was so cute). I paired it with a denim jacket because here in San Francisco it gets a little windy and chilly. This tote bag is perfect for traveling! I carried some extra items in it on the plane and also carried my camera around town and it was definitely big enough. I'm thinking about purchasing it in the cognac/coral color too! 

We are heading home on the plane today and have a whole day of traveling ahead of us. We had an amazing time in San Francisco and absolutely love the city. We are counting down the days until we can come back and visit. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute and I love it paired with your denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's one of my favorite summer dresses. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)