A Gorgeous Winter Red Coat

Tuesday, January 12, 2016










Red Coat: Jessica Simpson & also here (Plus 40% off!) | Striped Tee: BP | Leggings: J. Crew | Booties: Splendid | Bag: Tory Burch York Tote | Plaid Scarf: sold out similar here | Watch: Michael Kors

My favorite color to wear is red, so naturally when I saw this coat, I fell in love. I've always been drawn to this color. One of my prom dresses and pageant dresses from high school was a bold red and it was my favorite dress I've ever worn! I feel that red is such a power color... like it demands attention and stands out. I mean, didn't Taylor Swift name one of her albums Red?!  In addition to the color of this coat, I love that it's a little bit longer to keep me warm on my walk to class every morning plus the fur hood is detachable (although I think the fur is cute and I don't plan on taking it off). If you aren't loving the red like me, it also comes in a gorgeous ivory as well as black and olive.

PS. We had to buy scrubs last week for anatomy lab & I bought red! But the grey's anatomy blue color came in a close second (lol). I will be wearing my scrubs tomorrow for my first dissection lab with real cadavers so send a silent prayer my way around 3 pm CST. 

Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby



2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to get a red coat for a while and this one is so cute! Also, I am obsessed with that stripe top from Nordstrom! It's such a great staple and I have been wearing it on repeat... whoops. haha
    Hope you're having a great day!

    xoxo
    Amy | pastelnpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)