Spring Favorites

Saturday, January 30, 2016


Hey ya'll! I'm back today sharing some of my favorite spring items and there's no surprise that this post is full of color. Just from doing a little shopping around, I can already tell tassels are going to be a big trend again this spring and summer and I'm 100% loving that. 

1. Tory Burch Colorful Wallet || To be honest, as soon as I saw this wallet I added it to my cart. It's the perfect spring wallet to carry you into summer. I love all the colors + it big enough to even carry as a clutch if you didn't want to haul around your purse. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, it's 30% off!

2. Initial Keychain || I've been wanting to add a little style to my keys. Right now they are just plain old keys and that's no fun for spring and summer. I love this initial + tassel keychain and there's several different color combos the letters come in!

3. Neutral Strappy Sandals || Ok. Absolutely. Obsessed. The bad boys will be mine. I love the color. I love the design. I love the height. I love the straps. I LOVE THIS SANDAL. It's seriously the perfect spring & summer sandal. I can see myself wearing these with oversized boyfriend jeans and a cute blouse, or with a cute sun dress. I can honestly see myself wearing these with everything, even my pajamas.

4. Red Tassel Heels || These beauties are absolute stunners. I'm a lover of red and tassels so these definitely made my spring favorites list. These are the perfect shoe to add to an outfit to take it up a notch.

5. Colorful Bracelets || I don't even think I need to say it, but these bracelets are the easiest way to add a little color and fun to any outfit. Plus arm parties are the best!

6. Tassel Clutch || Does this one even need explaining? This is probably the most popular bag right now and I can't wait to get my hands on one. This pretty little lady just screams summertime. I can definitely tell this will be a favorite of my for the next few months. PS. I think it's already sold out a few times. 

7. Bon Voyage Passport Holder || If your going anywhere out of the country, this little cutie is a must. 

8. Bright Purse || Everyone needs a super bright and colorful purse! They stand out and make a great outfit pop. I have a pink Kate Spade purse, and every time I carry it someone compliments it. I think if your looking for a new bag in the near future, step outside of your comfort zone and grab a bright color for spring!

9. Tassel Earrings || I wasn't kidding when I said tassels are in again this year and that definitely includes tassel earrings. I love these! I have a turquoise and white pair from last summer & can't wait to add a few new colors to my collection this spring and summer.






1 comment:

  1. Nice red shoes and yellow bag :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)