Pink Dress Perfection

Monday, January 25, 2016












Pink Lace Dress: BB Dakota | Nude heels: Steve Madden | Purse: Michael Kors | Watch: Michael Kors | Lipstick: Nars 'Yu' | Nail polish: OPI 'Alpine Snow'

When I say this dress is perfection, I am 100% not kidding. From the delicate lace, to the bright color, to the adorable cut out in the back, I am in LOVE with this dress. For one, it is so comfortable and easy to wear making it perfect for a Valentine's night out with your significant other. I paired it with nude heels and a gold cross body bag. I went light on the accessories because the dress is stunning enough on its own. If pink isn't your thing, this dress comes in 10 (YES TEN) other colors. This dress is also super versatile because it can be worn time and time again with its classic fit and flare shape. Think of all the spring and summer weddings you have coming up! One of my favorite features of this dress is the gorgeous cut-out back that adds a little something extra, don't cha think?

Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby 




4 comments:

  1. This dress is too pretty! It's prefect for Valentine's day! Hope you're having a great day!

    xoxo
    Amy |Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Pink Dress, it was Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)