Wedding Wednesday - Photos are Here!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017



Our wedding photos are finally here! I got the email from our AMAZING photographer (Amanda Sumner Photography) during Binocular Vision class and let's just say, I had a really hard time paying attention and an even harder time trying to look at these photos on my iPhone lol... But I'm here today to share a few of my favorites but I'm jut going to be 100% honest and say you'll probably be seeing these again in a future post or an instagram post. Sorry, I'm just a little obsessed.


We decided (or rather I decided) to do a first look. For those of you that don't know what a first look is, it's when the bride and groom take a few moments before the wedding to meet and see each other. A lot of people may think this is bad luck and totally not traditional but I'm so glad we did. I was so nervous the whole morning about there being so many people there all looking at us and I really just needed to see Jess so he could calm me down. Plus this allowed us to get all of the wedding photos out of the way. We did take a few at sunset after the ceremony though!



I just love this photo and the way we were so excited to see each other. You can see it all over our faces.


Fun fact: my dad built this arbor just for my wedding day. I had seen so many different arbors in wedding photos all over Pinterest but couldn't find one in South GA that I could rent or borrow so my dad helped me out a little. Another fun fact: right after we did our first look and took a few pictures in front of it, the wind blew SO hard and knocked the whole thing over. Greenery and flowers went everywhere. Thankfully a few of the workers and my mom were able to salvage most of the flowers and get it decorated again. My dad was there in a heartbeat and he brought tractor weights to put on the legs at the bottom to keep it steady. 



We got married at the Bateman Barn in Sasser, GA. This is the only venue I looked at and we booked it within a few days of seeing it. It was 100% my style with rustic charm and it was literally out in the middle of nowhere. It's an old horse barn that they renovated. There's 10 stalls in the barn where tables were and each stall had a chandelier. How perfect?!


But really, could this place get anymore beautiful. I wish I lived out here. Btw, Amanda (the photographer) also did my hair. It was STUNNING. 





Adeana Dillon did all of my bridesmaid's makeup and mine plus my moms! She did a fantastic job and I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting a flawless but natural look on their wedding day.


My handsome husband!






My beautiful bridesmaids.


The groomsmen.


My family. My mom's gorgeous dress is here.


Jess's family.









Thank you so much for stopping by. I 1000% recommend my photographer and I am completely satisfied with her work. She is SO amazing and very quick. I can't wait to use her again in the future. 

xoxo, Abigail


2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos Abby! Love love love. You sure made one beautiful bride! PS the arbor that your Dad made is so awesome! I can see it as the perfect piece in a backyard covered in pretty vines or something. So special. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That archway in the middle of the field helped to create a stunning backdrop for those wedding pictures. We have the same one on our property and I never even considered them as a backdrop for my daughter's wedding, but I will certainly show her your pictures so she can tell her photographer about getting here early to take some pictures.

    Garry @ Creative Fences And Decks

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)