Loft Flash Sale

Sunday, May 21, 2017

I recently took a trip to Loft to grab some new clothes for clinic this summer. I have to be dressed up 4 days a week and I needed to update my clinic wardrobe. I grabbed several things and tried on a ton. I decided I would wait for a sale to get some other things I wanted and I'm sure glad I did. I got an email this afternoon from Loft about a flash sale they are doing. It's 40% off full-price styles, 50% off sale, and FREE shipping with the code FLASH. I'm stocking up on a few things I didn't get in store and I wanted to write a post for those of ya'll that may be interested in getting a great deal on some pretty adorable summer wardrobe must-haves. 

First up is this pretty little off-the-shoulder gingham dress. It's black and white and oh so cute. Plus, the material is super soft and light weight. I didn't get it in store the day I tried it on but you better believe I'm ordering it in this sale. Originally $80, it's now marked down to $48!

The next favorite was this floral top! I absolutely LOVE this top - the colors, the shape, the fabric. Originally $55, it's now marked down to $33! It 100% going to be in my summer wardrobe.

I have these pants in another print and love them so much for clinic that I decided I had to have them in this print too! They are so comfortable and easy to wear, plus this print makes them easy to style with many other colors. These pants were originally $65 and are now marked down to $33! I didn't buy this top in store because it was $30, but now that its only $15, I'm going to order it to wear with these pants. 


I also bought these pants in the store because they fit me really well and were also comfortable! I actually just wore them this week and was really happy I got them. They were originally $70 and are on sale for $18! Such a STEAL.

This is the top from the last picture and its sooo cute! It ties in the back and has the most adorable sleeves! It was originally $45 and is not $27!

These are my favorite shorts for summer! I bought these in store when they weren't even on sale. That's how you know I really wanted them, haha. They were $50, but now they are $30. They are running out of size though so hurry!


Check out the slide show below for a few more items from the sale that I either already purchased or are in my cart!  Use the code FLASH when you check out!

Thanks for reading! 

xoxo,  Abby Posey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)