Casual Fall Layers

Tuesday, November 24, 2015






Red Vest: J. Crew Factory (currently on sale for $49) | Sweater: similar (I love this one & it comes in 3 colors)  Scarf: Old Navy | Jeans: Hudson (my favorite jeans of all time!) | Boots: similar | Tote: Nordstrom (reversible)  Watch: similar | Bracelets: Tortoise & Gold cuff

I celebrated my 23 birthday last week and this is what I wore to class. We had a test and quiz that day so I'm surprised I was able to put on anything more than a t shirt. What I love about wearing vests is that they are so easy to just throw over a plain shirt or sweater and add a scarf and you look put together! It takes almost no time or effort which I definitely need on a morning I am running late or don't have a lot of time to get ready. The puffer vests are currently on sale for $49 too which is a great deal! I think I own like 6 of them which is probably overkill but I love the added warmth they give to my outfit during the winter. 

Today we are getting out for Thanksgiving break, which for me is weird because I normally have a whole week for Thanksgiving break. Nonetheless, I'm so excited to go home and see my family and eat some good southern home cooked meals.

I hope your Thanksgiving week is going well! Thanks for reading.

xoxo, Abby 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)