Skincare Routine

Monday, November 23, 2015



I decided to write a blog about my everyday skincare routine! It's pretty simple because I only use these 5 items. I hope this helps you if your looking for some new products to try. I also wanted to let you know these items are a little pricey, but that's because I think taking care of your skin is really important. I would rather spend a little more money on skin care items to ensure that my skin will be looking great 20 or 30 years from now! 



Step 1: I use these makeup wipes to remove my makeup before I wash my face. This helps get most of the make up off so my clarisonic brush doesn't get really dirty.

Step 2: I squirt a little bit of this face wash onto my clarisonic brush head and massage it into my face to evenly spread out the face wash before I turn it on. I use it for one full cycle!

Step 3: After I was my face, I pour a little bit of this gentle toning lotion on a cotton ball and apply it to my face and neck. This helps get rid of any extra or leftover makeup my face wash might not have gotten. I've read reviews where this toner helps diminish blackheads on your nose which is why I love it so much. 

Step 4: My favorite step: moisturizer. This is my all time favorite moisturizer because it's very light and a little bit goes a long way. I love the way it smells and it makes your skin so soft. 

I do this routine every night before I go to bed. In the morning I only do steps 2-4 because I don't need to use the makeup wipes. Also, I never sleep in my makeup! It's really bad for your skin because you don't want all of that gunk seeping into your pores for an extra 6-8 hours. My last piece of skincare advice is to wear a foundation or moisturizer with SPF in it! You may not notice a difference now but in 30 years, your skin will thank you. You will have less wrinkles and sun spots. 

Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions on great skincare items that you use, I would love to know about them!

xoxo, Abby


3 comments:

  1. Get Appealing and attractive lips is easy now. Here I showed you Ways to Exfoliate Lips Naturally at Home for take care of your lips easily for the whole day.
    Best thing for chapped lips

    ReplyDelete



  2. Thanks for sharing this precious information. I like your concern in the post which is very useful for me.
    Natural skincare

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you're really serious about your skin there's some simple things you can do to make huge improvements to your skin health that don't involve buying any skincare products at all.
    Beauty tips and secrets

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)