Gingham + Red Turtleneck

Sunday, November 15, 2015












Gingham Vest: The Pink Nickel | Turtleneck: J. Crew Factory | Black Skinnies: Gap  Booties: Splendid (my favorite booties) also here | Necklace: BaubleBar  
Earrings: similarTote: Nordstrom (it reverses to cheetah print!)  

I'm a Georgia girl at heart so I love any black and red combo. I'm also obsessed with anything gingham (I have a navy gingham blouse that I wear all the time) and you probably already know I'm a vest lover, so this black gingham vest was perfect for me! It also comes in navy! I love how it looks paired over this red turtleneck! These turtlenecks are awesome by the way. I have another one in the natural color. Adding this glam necklace gave my outfit a little extra pop! I wore this outfit Friday to class and one of the ladies that works at UAB stopped me to compliment my outfit and really loved this necklace. She asked me why I was so dressed up and my response was "It's Friday." That's enough reason to celebrate in my opinion! I kind of feel like all I do is study recently, but hey it'll all pay off! Anyway, back to his gorge necklace... It's stunning and I can't wait to wear it non-stop for the holidays!

PS The Pink Nickel is offering $10 off of my gingham vest with the code ABBY30. That makes it only $32!

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)