Gift Guide Under $30

Monday, November 16, 2015



I LOVE Christmas! Besides being able to spend time with all of my family that I don't get to see much anymore and all the delicious holiday food, one of my favorite things about Christmas is giving! I love picking out presents for other people, wrapping them, then watching as they open them. 

I decided to put together a few items that I thought would make great Christmas gifts for those people who don't have time to shop or just need ideas for gifts. All of these items are under $30 and would make excellent gifts. My personal favorites are the pom-pom mittens (because who doesn't need to keep their hands warm during the winter), that plaid scarf, and the lip set. I bought last years lip set by Bite and I love it and still wear it all the time. Its perfect because you get 4 different shades that go with pretty much any outfit! I highly recommend it.

With all this talk of Christmas, I don't want to overlook my favorite holiday: Thanksgiving. Be on the lookout for some Thanksgiving outfit ideas in the next few days. I'll be posting lots to my instagram page too! You can follow me here: abigailee6!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Abby

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)