Fluffy Vest + Maroon Skirt

Thursday, November 5, 2015










Black Vest: Love June Boutique c/o | Striped Turtleneck: J. Crew 
Skirt: Love June Boutique c/o | Shoes: Splendid 

So you know when you walk past fluffy blankets in the home sections of stores and you can't resist the urge to reach out and feel how soft they are? That is exactly how I feel about this vest! It is so unbelievably soft and warm. I can't wait to wear it later in the season when it gets really cold. I have also been on a skirt kick lately and I'm loving this one. I have been wanting a suede skirt and this material is so similar. Plus, if you don't have a striped turtleneck you definitely need one. Its a versatile fall staple that you'll see me wear again and again this fall. 

I watched the CMA's last night and all I can say is wow! It was amazing and I must say Justin Timberlake killed it. What did ya'll think?

xoxo, Abby 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)