The Perfect Buffalo Plaid

Thursday, October 29, 2015









Plaid Shirt: Gap | Distressed Jeans: Nasty Gal (similar here & only $35!) | Shoes: Topshop | Watch: similar 

I posted an #ootd of this shirt a few weeks ago on my instagram (@abigailee6). I said it then, and I'll say it again... this may be one of my favorite plaid/buffalo shirts eva! Its such a soft material and it's the perfect fit for a plaid shirt! I also love how these colors can be worn year round. I'm already imagining a Fourth of July outfit next summer. How cute would they be with white cutoffs or skinnies?! When it gets really chilly here in the south (which I'm not sure it ever will seeing as how its still in the mid 70s), I plan on pairing it with a navy cardigan.  

I'm currently studying for an optics exam tomorrow. Out of the last 6 school days, I've had two midterms, one exam, and two quizzes. Can you tell I'm ready for a break?

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby

1 comment:

  1. Love the plaid top, it's very unique. I'm craving a pair of those lace-up flats.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)