3 Ways to Wear a Fur Vest This Fall

Monday, October 19, 2015


Ok guys, I think I've found my go-to item this fall... this fur vest (insert all the heart eyes). I've seriously been drooling over it since I got in the mail. You might be thinking, how in the world is a fur vest going to be your staple item? There's no way you can pair a fur vest with that many outfits. Well ladies, think again. In this blog post, I'm going to share with you 3 easy ways I'm styling my fur vest this fall. A lot of these looks can be recreated with items you already have in your fall wardrobe! 

First things first though, I wanted to share with you my exact fur vest. I love this one because it's two tone and the length is perfect for layering (especially over leggings). You can grab this vest at The Pink Nickel for 30% off with the code ABBY30, making it less than $50. It's considerably more affordable than other faux fur vests I've seen, some of which retail for over $100 at larger department stores. The coupon ends Sunday, Oct 25!



Denim Shirt: old (similar here, here, and here) | Jeans: Hudson | Boots: Tory Burch 
Tote: Nordstrom | Watch: similar here | Bracelet: J Crew Factory

The first way I styled this vest is more casual. I did a little denim on denim combo with my new fall riding boots. I love how this look turned out. You could also recreate this with leggings instead of jeans, which is what I wanted to do until I realized I left my black leggings in GA. I should probably go grab some new ones considering I wear leggings 90% of the time when the weather cools off.



Cowl Neck Dress: Old Navy | Booties: Target | Tote: Nordstrom | Watch: similar 

The next way I styled this fur vest is over a gorgeous sweater dress. First of all, this dress is the bomb dot comb and under $40. I kinda want it in every color (of which it comes in 4). You could actually recreate this outfit with any solid color dress you already have in your closet. That's what I love about this vest-the fact that it can be worn with any color and it's super transitional. 




Plaid Blouse: Topshop | Flare Jeans: similar | Tote: Nordstrom | Watch: similar  
Bracelet: J Crew Factory

The last way I styled this faux fur vest is over a plaid blouse. This is probably my favorite look so far and is definitely easy to recreate because I'm sure everyone has a plaid shirt (or 10) hanging in their closet. I paired my plaid blouse and fur vest with wide leg jeans to give off a little bit of 70s style (which is so in right now). You could have just as easily worn this with denim skinnies and riding boots! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I loved putting it together! I'm already imagining other ways I can style this vest this fall. I'm thinking over an all black outfit... maybe a black turtleneck and black jeans. I know I'll definitely pair it with my favorite white tunic and jeans. The options are endless! Don't forget you can get this exact vest for 30% off with the code ABBY30. The coupon ends Sunday, October 25!


1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)