Fall Colors: Burgundy + Mustard

Wednesday, October 7, 2015
















Tunic: Free People | Jeans: Hudson | Booties: Splendid (similar here)| Hat: Leith | Watch: similar | Bracelet: J. Crew Factory

One of my favorite things about fall (& trust me, I have a lot) are fall colors. Yes, I know that PSL and cooler weather have most people excited about fall, and don't get me wrong, I love the cooler weather... but there's just something about the deeper, richer colors of fall. There's nothing like the way leaves change colors to those deep orange hues for a few short weeks before they fall to the ground. If I had to pick a favorite time of the year, that would be it. 

What I love about this tunic is the dark mustard color - a perfect color for fall. What won me over is the flowy style of this top and how comfortable it is! This top comes in two other colors, a burgundy and an ivory, which are also gorgeous. What's even better is that there's little hints of burgundy in the pattern so of course I paired my favorite booties and favorite hat to finish off the look. What are your favorite colors to wear in the fall? 

Thanks for reading.

xoxo, Abby 



1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)