Blush Cowl Neck Sweater

Monday, October 5, 2015














Blush Sweater: Bobeau | Jeans: Hudson | Booties: Target | Earrings: Rocksbox (similar here, here, & here

I can't wait for the days where all I will be wearing are comfy sweaters and boots. We are almost there! This weekend the temps in Bham got down to the 50s. It felt so nice outside, I literally just wanted to lay on a blanket outside my apartment... but ain't nobody got time for that (not in optometry school at least). This sweater is one of the comfiest I've ever put on my body... not.even.kidding. I want to go back and get it in the charcoal color as well! 

Also this sweater went perfectly with a pair of earrings I received in my Rocksbox this month. For those of you that don't know, Rocksbox is a monthly subscription service where you get to 'try out' 3 different pieces of designer jewelry for $29 a month. If you decide you want to purchase a piece of your jewelry, you get it at a discounted price (20%), plus the first month they automatically put $10 in your account. Also, if you refer friends, they give you a $25 referral credit! You could basically be getting designer jewelry for free or for a greatly discounted price. They have Kendra Scott, Loren Hope, and Wanderlust + Co but check out their website to get a list of all the designers they carry. If you want to get your first month of Rocksbox for FREE just use the code abigailee6xoxo when you sign up.

Thanks for reading!

PS Don't forget today is the last day for the Tory Burch sale. If you spend $300 you get 20% off, $500 you get 25% off, and $750 you get %30 off. I snagged these boots while they were on sale, and trust me I saved up for these puppies. Even though they are on sale, they are definitely still pricey, but I know how much I wear boots in the fall/winter and I know I will get my money out of them. I'm also loving this handbag for an everyday tote and I love this cross-body for fall.

xoxo, Abby




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)