Red Blazer

Tuesday, October 13, 2015







Red Blazer: old (similar here & here) | White Tunic: Lush (my favorite tunic ever!) 
Jeans: Hudson | Boots: Frye (the color is cognac!) | Bag: Nordstrom (only $54 & its reversible) | Necklace: similar here (on sale for $18) | Watch: similar  
Bracelet: tortoise, gold cuff, gold link | Rings: here & here

 I LOVE wearing red. I always feel powerful and a tad more confident when I wear red. It may have something to do with the fact that red compliments my dark complexion, but I feel that blondes look amazing in red too! Another thing I have been buying more of lately is blazers. Being a professional student, you never know when you might have to look nice for an event or for clinic. What I love about blazers though, is how nice they look with jeans as well as with dress pants or a skirt. Here, I paired my red blazer with my favorite white tunic and jeans. I topped off the outfit with riding boots and my reversible leopard bag... because who doesn't love red and leopard together? The last thing I added were touches of gold. I have been loving my gold link bracelet and necklace. They pair well with so many outfits and are both at a great price point. 

We just had fall break at school. We got to take off Monday and Tuesday so I decided to come back home to South Ga for the 4-day weekend. I'm headed back to school tomorrow but secretly wishing we still had one more day. These breaks seem to go by faster and faster the older I get. 

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Abby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)