Fall Layering

Tuesday, October 27, 2015
















Vest: J. Crew Factory (similar here) | Plaid Shirt: Topshop | Camel Skirt: J. Crew Factory  
Boots: Tory Burch | Tote: Nordstrom 

One of my favorite things to do in the fall is layer. Fall weather, especially in the south, can be unpredictable. It can be 50 degrees in the morning, but warm up to the 70s by the afternoon. Layering a vest over a cute plaid shirt or sweater keeps me warm during the chilly mornings, but by the afternoon, I can shed the vest for the warmer temps. I am loving this vest/plaid shirt combo! Plus this camel skirt is perfection! I'm so glad I snagged it on sale.

PS. Do you see the leaves changing color in the background? So gorgeous!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Abby

2 comments:

  1. Obsessing over that army colored vest! Love this outfit!!

    Xoxo,
    Samantha Ansley
    www.SignatureSam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layered look, perfect for Autumn. Nice Fall colors in the background and LOVE the Tory boots. I have the same ones; https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/dsc06423.jpg

    Brian
    https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)