Cape-Poncho: The Perfect Fall Accessory

Thursday, October 22, 2015









Aztec Cape: American Eagle | White Tunic: Lush (my absolute favorite tunic) 
Jeans: similar | Booties: Splendid (almost sold out - similar here) | Watch: similar    Bracelet: J Crew Factory | Ring: BaubleBar | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Believe it or not, capes are in. And no, I'm not talking about costume capes for halloween. I'm talking about oversized, poncho-style, basically wrap yourself in a blanket capes. And I couldn't be happier about it. I'm one of those people that hates being cold and I love wrapping up at the house with my big comfy blankets. Now I pretty much have an excuse to be wrapped up in a comfy cape all fall and winter long! I saw this cape pinned on Pinterest and couldn't believe it was from American Eagle. On my next trip to the mall, I walked right into American Eagle (a place I haven't shopped since high school) and fell in love with this cape in person. It came right home with me. The best part about it is the price. It's currently on sale for $30! Can't beat that. Below, I've listed some other cape-style ponchos that I'm loving for this fall. 

PS I wanted to point out that yet again I'm wearing my favorite tunic. I still don't know why I don't own it in every color. It's seriously the best and also comes in black, olive, and cranberry... talk about perfect fall colors!

Thank you for reading!

xoxo, Abby 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)