Fall Look + Rain Boots

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Vest: J. Crew Factory | Striped Turtleneck: J. Crew Factory | Skirt: J. Crew Factory  
Rain Boots: Hunter

It's currently really gloomy outside my apartment, so what do I do instead of study for my midterm tomorrow? Put together a cute fall outfit that involves rain boots, of course. I have been eyeing these red rain boots for probably over a year now. I'm definitely going to be wishing I had some this week because the forecast says rain everyday... ugh. There's nothing worse than walking a mile to class in the rain. This outfit would look great with a pair of brown or black riding boots as well! Also, I just got this skirt last week, and I can already tell I'm going to get some great use of out it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I reeeally want that red vest (I think I have a vest problem). This striped turtleneck is a fall staple and its only $30! You can also layer it under oversized sweaters - another look I am loving for fall.

PS J. Crew Factory is offering $30 off to orders over $100 with the code 30OFF. You can get this entire look on sale (minus the rain boots). 

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Abby 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)