How To Style a Barbour Jacket

Thursday, November 19, 2015




Good news friends! If you have been wanting a Barbour jacket but didn't want to fork out almost $400, I found this popular Barbour Beadnell jacket on sale for over $100 off, making it around $250. I've never seen these on sale for that much, especially the more popular ones. Jess got me the Beadnell last year for my birthday and I wear it all the time! It goes with almost all of my wardrobe, plus it is so warm. I 100% recommend it if your looking for a jacket to last you 10 or 15 years. They are made in Europe and are such good quality.  

When I saw my jacket on sale, I decided to write a post about how I style mine! (PS all of these items are on sale right now.) I love wearing it over plaid shirts. This one is 30% off and perfect for Christmas! I also love wearing it with simple tees like this striped one. The camp socks that I wear with my duck boots are 30% off making them $12! I am also loving these rain booties that are only $42. They look so chic they could be worn with any outfit and even if it isn't raining! I still can't believe this jacket is on sale and I'm sure it will sell out when more people see it!

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)