Anthropologie Tag Sale

Thursday, June 18, 2015



Happy Thursday!

I put together a few of my favorites from the Anthropologie Tag Sale. They have some great items on sale, so go check it out!

I have been obsessed with these shorts since I first saw them! They are absolutely gorgeous in person and have almost all of the sizes left.

These pants are definitely my favorite item in the sale. I purchased them at full price in March and haven't regretted it one bit. They are my favorite pants I own and I've gotten countless compliments on them. They feel like pajamas but don't look like it. At only $40, I'd say these are a must have!

How adorable is this little bucket bag? I love the colors, design, and of course the tassels.

Jeweled sandals are in this summer, but many have been retailing for over $150. These Sam Edelman sandals are a great buy at only $80

This watercolor blouse is gorgeous! Still a little pricey at $70, but it's made of silk and is amazing quality. 

This embroidered blouse is begging to be in my closet. (Do you see the tassels?)

You can never have to many comfy tees. This grey and white striped tunic is super cute and has great back detailing.

I think we all need this tee to remind us of the weekend! With it's nautical vibe, I think it'll fit perfectly in my summer wardrobe!

Last but not least, the most amazing jumpsuit I've ever seen. I love the print of this little beauty and the tiered bodice. It's perfect for a beach trip or cruise this summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)