Fourth of July Inspiration

Wednesday, June 24, 2015






Flag Scarf | White Tee (similar here & here) | Navy Shorts | Shoes (similar) | Bracelets (multi, white, navy)

I can already smell it now… that quintessential aroma of hotdogs and hamburgers sizzling on the grill. I can hear the blaring music coming from the boat speakers as they pass by, and I can feel the warm Georgia sun on my skin. It’s one of my favorite holidays, the Fourth of July. With good time spent with family and friends and a little fun in the summer sun, how could the Fourth not be anyone’s favorite?

Last year, I remember my celebrations were cut a little short because I was a week out from taking the Optometry Admissions Test to get into school. It was totally worth it though because I’m a few weeks away from starting optometry school, but this year I plan to actually enjoy myself on July 4th.  I’ll definitely be outside most of the day so I knew I wanted to wear something that was breathable but also comfortable because you never know when your going to get sucked into playing a little backyard game of football.

This outfit is perfect for my Fourth of July plans… a plain white tee with navy shorts and this adorable Old Navy scarf I scored for $10.  Let’s not forget my arm party though. With my Allison Cole discount code (ABBY15) I ordered this nautical stack for only $30 with shipping. These bracelets are great quality and I definitely recommend them.

What are you guys planning to do on the Fourth??



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)